Have questions about medical alert systems?
General Customer Care – Call: 1-800-603-4911.
To help us celebrate our 25th. year in business providing medical alert systems we have slashed the in home fall detection monitoring service to $25.00 per month.
We appreciate the trust you are placing with our company by ordering our medical alert systems from us. We know that ordering online is something new to some of us, and we want to take a moment to let you know that you have made a safe choice by ordering from our company. Therefore, we have put in place the following guarantee.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from medi-alert.com.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective medical alert system, contact a Customer Care Representative immediately. Please supply the Representative with your order number, item number, and tracking number from your original confirmation e-mail. The Representative will also need your e-mail address and phone number. We will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return. If you do not contact Customer Care, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
A defective item may be repaired or replaced within 90 days of purchase under our Warranty Policy, or within the manufacturer’s warranty period, whichever is longer. Contact a Customer Care Representative for assistance.
The Medical-Alert System Guarantee
The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Order Form (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew for successive terms of equal length as the Initial Term, unless terminated or canceled by either party as provided in this section.
The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to collectively as the “Term.” This Agreement may be terminated by either party by giving the other party 10 days prior written notice (subject to an early cancellation fee as provided below), by RRMA in the event of nonpayment by Customer, by RRMA at any time without notice if RRMA judgment Customer is in violation of any term or condition of the Usage Policy or Customer’s use of the Service disrupts or in RRMA judgment could disrupt business operations.
If you cancel this Agreement prior to the end of the Term, you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation, RRMA shall refund to you all prepaid fees for monitoring services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees, shipping fees and any discount applied for prepayment, (you shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term and Any cancellation request shall be effective 30 days after receipt by RRMA, unless a later date is specified in such request. Cancellation must be in writing to RRMA within 30 days of next billing due date. Send all cancellations and correspondence to:
Rapid Response Medical Alarms, LLC
15019 Madeira Way # 8264, Madeira Beach, FL 33738 – the USA
Once you place an order medi-alert.com usually contacts customers by e-mail. Our email address is billing at medi-alert dot com.
1. Confirm your order or order ID – An email will be sent to you automatically once your payment is confirmed by our system, and your order will be prepared by our staff right away.
2. A Telephone number is invalid – We will send you an email if we cannot contact you by the telephone number you offered and your order will NOT be processed until we get connected with you.
3. Confirm your shipping information – An email will be sent to you when we need to confirm your shipping address. We will not send you this kind of email if your order has passed through our checking and is ready to be delivered.
4. Need more information from you – An email will be sent to you if our system cannot approve your order and we need some more information to approve your order before shipping your order.
5. Tracking No. of your order provided – We would send you an email once we get the tracking ID of your order. And you may check the order status anytime online with such tracking ID in the related official websites such as United States Post Office.
6. Pending eCheck received– We have to wait for your eCheck payment to cleared. An email will be sent to you if your payment is pending which is controlled by PayPal or your credit card issuer. Please contact the PayPal or your credit card issuer as soon as possible to solve this problem or the payment may need 3-5 business days to be cleared. Please pay more patience on this issue.
7. When an item(s) which you purchased is(are) out of stock or is,(are) partial shipped – We will send an email to inform you of this message as soon as possible, and you may select another item as a replacement.
8. When your package is shipped out – We will send an email to inform you once your package is shipped out. If a tracking number is available for your package, you will receive another email with the tracking number and related official website for tracking the details of the delivery. In this way, you can be fully informed of the shipping information about your order.
Various payments are accepted. All the payment options of RRMA are convenient, safe, and secure.
Pay Via Telephone This is the quickest way that just takes a few minutes. RRMA accepts the following credit cards: Visa – MasterCard – American Express (ONLY support US currency!) – Discover (ONLY support US currency!) – PayPal
Renewal Monitoring Service – All fees for the Services shall be in accordance with RRMA fee schedule then in effect the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference and shall be due at the times provided therein. RRMA may with 30 day’s notice to Customer amend the Services and/or the rates and fees it charges for the Services. Fees for renewal periods after the Initial Term shall be due and owing immediately upon the first day of such renewal period. In the event that any amount is due, RRMA remains unpaid twenty (20) days after such payment is due, RRMA in its sole discretion may immediately terminate this Agreement and/or withhold or suspend Services.
Customer agrees that RRMA may pre-charge Customer’s fees for the Services to the credit card supplied by Customer during registration. This contract will continue on semi-annual terms after the initial term on the front of this agreement providing the subscriber does not give written advance cancellation notice to RRMA. You authorize RRMA to bill the credit card we have on file for future billing unless notified by the subscriber with 30 days of bill due date.
RRMA shall refund to you all prepaid fees for monitoring services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees, shipping fees and any discount applied for prepayment. When we receive the equipment, we will check the item and issue a refund. If you cancel this Agreement prior to the end of the Term. You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
RRMA shall refund to you all prepaid fees for monitoring services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees, shipping fees and any discount applied for prepayment, Refund of any unused monitoring fees will be issued after re-calculation of your existing prepaid plan to the adjusted month to month plan rate of $35.00 per month.
You shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term and Any cancellation request shall be effective 30 days after receipt by RRMA unless a later date is specified in such request.
All refunds are credited within 30 – 45 days of receipt of return. All refunds are applied in the same manner you paid. (e.g., if you paid with a check, you would receive a certified check refund). You will receive an e-mail the day your refund is processed. Credit card refunds take approximately 3-5 business days to show up on your statement. This is beyond our control. For credit card payment refund, times may vary from different issuing banks policies. You may call PayPal or your credit card issuing Bank to verify your refund.
The item(s) must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Rules and Restrictions before returning your item.
We have a team who tests your system to make sure they are functioning correctly before it is sent to you. In addition to the normal quality assurance checks, all the goods have passed in the factory line. Medical Alert Systems Standard Return Policies are only applicable to the products purchased by you directly from our website(s). All Medical Alert Systems returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The policy of Compensation First is available for all the problems.
1. Please make sure the product you return is in the original packaging and the merchandise is in the same condition. All the accessories, including the retail box, Medical Alert Systems manuals, telephone wire, necklace or wristband style transmitters, 120 Volt power adapter and all other items originally included in the product are intact.
2. Before disconnecting the Medical Alert Systems call our toll-free number so that we can have you turn the system off. (VERY IMPORTANT – IF THE SYSTEM IS NOT TURNED OFF IT WILL CONTINUE TO BEEP DURING TRANSPORT) When shipping back Affix the pre-printed shipping label to the return package. Remember our labels can only be used for shipping using the United States Postal Service. (NO POSTAGE REQUIRED)
You can either give the package to your local postman/woman or simply drop it off at any USPS counter. To locate the nearest USPS drop off location visit USPS.
1. You understand that the system is owned by Rapid Response Medical Alarms, LLC Located in Pinellas County, Florida.
2. The agreed replacement value of the system shall be $ 350.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars). In the event of the loss or destruction in whole or part of the MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMS, SUBSCRIBER shall pay the agreed value by credit card, money order or certified check initiated by RRMA and herein authorized RRMA to do so in such circumstances. SUBSCRIBER shall pay all cost of collection, including attorney fees in the event of the breach.
3. There should be NO writing or stickers (of any form) on our Medical Alert Systems other than RRMA information label on the SYSTEM. We want to thank you for choosing us when you were deciding on this life-saving service and hope that you would refer our medi-alert service to others again.
If you have any questions call our customer service hotline at 1-800-603-4911. One of our representatives will help you resolve any questions you may have about our Medical Alert Systems.